No, really I mean it, more regular posts from now on!
I’m going to try to write at least one new post every week.
Topics I’d like to cover:
- An in-depth (teehee!) feminist analysis (teehee! ANAL-ysis) of the one porno DVD I own.
- Intentional communities vs. Hippie communes: Putting the -topia back in Skeptopia
- My new Female Skeptic Heroines
- My new-found interest in Feminism
- My thoughts on being a skeptical parent
- My thoughts on the Atheist Convention I attended this year (I realise this is several months late.)
…and much more!
Now hopefully being a stay-at-home mum doesn’t get in the way of this goal. I already have “home duties” and Natural 20 Podcast, but now I’m also going to be in a play. (Yup, you read that right, I’m an actress again.)
So perhaps I’m being ambitious. Actually, yeah, I’m being ambitious. It’s nice to be ambitious for once instead of lazy, goshdarnit!